COVID-19 UPDATE: How Has Our Clinic Changed?
The safety of our patients, staff and community are of major concern.
To all our patients and all new patients we are pleased to inform you that Full Function Rehab & Wellness has now opened for all treatments. Starting June 1, 2020 we are once again offering you our one-on-one service and great patient experience.
You Safety and Ours is PARAMOUNT. What We Are Doing To Protect Both of Our Safety and Health in the Clinic:
- All staff are wearing masks
- All PATIENTS will be wearing masks (bring your own, or we will provide)
- Everyone must sanitize their hands upon entering the clinic
- The front desk is outfitted with a germ shield
- Besides direct insurance, we are only accepting Debit, Visa and Mastercard payments to limit the handling of cash
- All door knobs in the clinic are getting disinfected throughout the day
- Credit card terminal is being disinfected after being handled
- As always, disinfecting treatment tables after every patient with hospital grade chemicals
- Accepting deliveries through the back door to limit dirty shipment boxes in the waiting room
- Each patient will fill out a screening questionnaire every visit to ensure we can treat them
- 1 on 1 treatments have always been our specialty. These will continue as it helps limit exposure.
- We would really appreciate only the patient attend the clinic to limit the amount of people in the clinic. Accompaniment of a minor, a senior or a translator are allowed.
Looking forward to continuing our mission to service our community.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
If you would like to sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, please enter your email.
Your information is kept strictly confidential and is used by Full Function Rehab & Wellness only.